As marketers, you have so many tasks to accomplish and so little time to do it. Time has become the most valuable resource and you are always looking for the best tools to help you be more productive.
Social media is the fastest growing industry and the biggest producer of data. You might feel overwhelmed by the huge amount of information you need to sift through.
That’s where Chrome extensions come in.
Here are 4 useful Chrome extensions to help you get the most out of LinkedIn:
1. Productivity trick via Brynne Tillman
LinkedIn expert Brynne Tillman, author of ‘The LinkedIn Sales Playbook: A Tactical Guide to Social Selling’ has the following Chrome tip you can use to increase your productivity:
2. LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail – Valuable insights about your prospects and customers
LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail is a free and convenient way to build better relationships by surfacing LinkedIn insights about your prospects and customers without having to leave your inbox.
This Chrome extension is actually an updated and rebranded version of Rapportive, the Gmail plugin that showed you the latest social network updates from whoever you were corresponding with.
In 2012 LinkedIn acquired Rapportive for $15 million and transformed it into LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail Chrome extension.
Here is how LinkedIn’s Chrome extension can help you:
- See rich LinkedIn profile data for your contacts directly in your Gmail, and use that knowledge when you reach out next;
- Mention icebreakers, including shared connections, experiences, and interests, to build rapport with your contacts;
- Hover over any email address anywhere in your message to quickly view their profile to stay informed on who’s who.
3. LeadLeaper – LinkedIn email finder
Are you looking to find new prospects on LinkedIn? LeadLeaper finds email addresses of any LinkedIn members directly from a LinkedIn search.
Here are a few features of this extension:
- This Chrome extension remembers your previously captured leads so the risk of counting them twice has been eliminated even following an export;
- It detects and generates a new email address when a captured LinkedIn lead switches employers;
- It also tracks email opens in real-time, displays the email history of each of your leads and provides its user with email templates when emailing individuals or an entire list.
Prominent organizations like IBM, HP, Cisco and Oracle use Leadleaper.
4. Linked Helper – Send bulk messages to your connections
You know the value of LinkedIn. You post useful content on a daily basis, engage with other people’s posts and work hard to increase your brand awareness.
You’ve grown your LinkedIn network to thousands of connections and now you feel the time has come to invite them to follow your company page.
You could send each of them a message, but it would take days to message thousands of people and it would also take you away from more important tasks. That’s where Linked Helper comes in.
Linked Helper is an automation tool that simplifies your work with LinkedIn.
One of the features of Linked Helper (this tool has many useful features!) allows you to send bulk invitations to your 1st connections.
You can also:
- Remove connections;
- Message to recently added connections;
- Collect companies in customized lists;
- Message LinkedIn group members;
- Invite 1st connections to join a group etc.
Are you using any of these extensions?
If you are, let us know your opinion!
Also, join our Facebook group to learn more about everything digital.